Preparing the Offer
You can’t wait to get the keys when you see a home you love. You may be worried that the property might slip through your hands. Don’t be. An expert is at your side. Me. As your agent in real estate, my job is to make sure you find the right home at a fair price.
Preparing the Offer is the first step. This document is what I give to the seller. It basically states the price and any conditions.
It is crucial to choose the right price. It should reflect the real market value of the property to ensure that the seller takes your offer seriously. You don’t want it to be too high or you risk losing the home.
Don’t worry. I can prepare a winning deal and get you the best price for your property. I will protect your interests throughout the whole process.
How the Process Works
Here’s what usually happens when you make an offer on a home:
- I’ll recommend a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller, without over-paying for the home.
- Obviously, sellers prefer offers that have no conditions. However, I may suggest a condition, such as passing a professional home inspection, be included for your protection. We’ll talk about that.
- I’ll prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller and his or her real estate agent personally.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, I’ll work with the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- I’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
- Once the seller agrees to a deal, I’ll help lead you through removal of any conditions and closing the deal. Then, the home is yours. Congratulations!
I realize that making an offer can seem like the nail-biting part of the process. It doesn’t have to be. That’s the advantage of selecting a real estate agent who, like me, puts clients first. When you go after a property you really want, you can take comfort in knowing you have an expert on your side… someone who knows how to get that home for you.
Have questions about making an offer? Please submit the form below or call or email me.