Ensuring Viewings are Successful
Open houses and private viewings offer potential buyers the chance to see your property and experience what it’s like to live there. You want them to be impressed with what they see and to feel motivated to make an offer.
As your agent, I maximize every open house and viewing. I help you prepare your property and market it to qualified buyers. Then, at viewings, I draw their attention towards the wonderful qualities of your home.
When it comes time to schedule, I work with you to choose the most convenient days and times. You should be flexible, because it will allow more buyers to view your property. Particularly weekends are popular for viewings.
Don’t stress about the details. I handle all aspects of scheduling the viewings and planning and hosting open houses.
While I do the majority of the work, there is a few things that you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Keep your home neat and tidy.
- Take out personal items, such as family photos. This allows buyers to visualize themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service or kennel.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your home is clear.
Open houses and viewings can sometimes be difficult. I will try my best to minimize disruptions as your real estate agent. Instead of focusing on bringing in curious buyers, I will try to bring in serious buyers. This will speed up the process and increase the chances of a buyer viewing your property and becoming interested in making an offer.
It is important to hold viewings and open houses in order to sell your house quickly and at the best price. Learn more about my process. To schedule a free, no-obligation Personal Consultation, please fill out the form below.