Your Agent Will Handle all the Details
There are few things more exciting when selling your home than getting an offer. This means that someone is interested in your property, and has made a formal offer.
What exactly is an offer?
It is a legal document that indicates the buyer’s offer to pay the listed price. Other details such as the closing date and any conditions such as “conditional upon the property passing a home inspection” will be included in an offer.
Ideally, when you receive an offer, you will want to sell your house to that buyer for the highest price possible.
You should also ensure that there are no problems that could prevent you from closing the deal, such as the buyer not being able to arrange financing.
This may seem complicated. Don’t worry. As your agent in real estate, I will take care of every detail. For example, I will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things that concern me, I’ll point them out to you.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, that gets you a better deal, without risking the sale slipping through your fingers.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer and his or her agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
Selling your house for the best price possible is my expertise, especially in this local market.
Are you interested in finding out how much you might be able get for your home? Send me an email or complete the form below to schedule a personal consultation.