You probably have a basic understanding of the things buyers are looking for if you plan to put your house on the market. Clear and tidy rooms. A comfortable living area. A spacious and functional kitchen. Bright, modern bathrooms. There are many things buyers today want, that you may not have thought of.
* Smart storage space. Today’s buyers are drawn to organized closets and attractive shelving.
* Energy-efficient fixtures. Good-looking lighting is attractive to buyers. It is also energy-efficient. Energy-efficient bulbs and table lamps can be a great idea. Many will be impressed by solar-powered soft lighting in their gardens, on their patios, and on their decks.
* The latest appliances. Modern appliances for the kitchen and laundry rooms will be noticed by buyers. According to a survey, 36% buyers consider appliances rated Energy Star essential.
* Work spaces. These are highly sought-after home offices. Buyers will be able to see if the work space is functional and appealing, even in a corner of the living area.
* Outdoor living space. Buyers love to see a deck or patio well furnished. Even if they don’t buy the furniture, Buyers will see the potential.
Your home does not have to include all these features. A few of these features will make your home more attractive and sell faster. So, let’s talk and let me help you sell your property at the best price.